Do you follow closely all technological evolutions within the fields of electromechanics, electronics and automation? Are you a true globetrotter and do you possess the qualities needed to train and to guide a team of people during the set-up of new projects? Then you are definitely the Field Service Engineer we are looking for to reinforce our international team.
This position also applies to job starters thanks to profound training and counselling from the very start.
Successfully kick-start new production lines and machinery?
Advise and guide customers during the whole production process? From start tot finish?
At Soenen we offer our Field Service Engineers the following:
The opportunity start up new production lines in the Soenen production hall
- Starting up and performing tests under the guidance of the Automation Project Engineer
- Fine-tuning software if necessary
- Providing customers with demo’s
The opportunity to employ and to test new machinery directly on location
- Performing small adjustments if necessary with reference to electronic installations
- Schooling the end-user on how to operate the new machinery
- Executing the final demand on location
- Assisting the customer during the first few days of production
- Delivering machinery which operates in accordance with the set functional and non- functional requirements
The opportunity to conclude service interventions
- Preparing planned interventions while in the office
- Analyzing problems which were brought to the attention of our After Sales Service Department
- Developing and suggesting solutions which you apply on location if necessary
Focusing on new opportunities while on location and introducing innovative ideas.
Working on the development and execution of R&D projects in between interventions.
- A master of Electromechanical Engineering with a major in automation or a Master of Electrical Engineering?
- Willing to travel around the globe for about 70% of the time? (both for short periods of time 3 to 5 days and long periods of time 3 to 6 weeks)
- A native speaker of Dutch and do you possess strong English language skills?
- Customer-oriented and goal-driven?
- Good at mastering stress
- Interested in or do you possess good knowledge of industrial programming and mechatronical technologies?
- Looking to work autonomously and on location, including in faraway regions such as India and China?
Wat bieden wij?
At Soenen we engage ourselves in profoundly training our new Field Service Engineers from the very start. Experienced co-workers will guide you through every step of the process and hand down their expertise. That is why this position also applies to job starters.
The combination of an international environment and continuous innovation within the field of machine building, guarantees you a challenging position and ample room for personal development.
Short communication channels and a hands-on approach give you the opportunity to manage and to follow up on the projects you are responsible for. Including dealing with suppliers, our production department and the customers.
Interested in this position? Do you like to apply?
Please contact Evelyn Naert, our HR Director. Mail to email@example.com or call the number +32 (0)51/26 27 56.