THE WORLD LEADER IN PUNCHING LINES
Soenen 3D punching lines are indispensable for manufacturers who want to work faster, with greater flexibility and precision.
Unlike traditional methods such as pressing or drilling, our punching solutions can punch roll-formed U-profiles or profiles with variable sections, used as truck chassis side members, much faster and more accurately. When a profile is automatically transported through the line, and before each hole is punched, a built-in online measuring system ensures the accurate position of the punched holes. Different punches with a variety of diameters can be mounted on our machines, and the configuration options are limitless. Our punching units can also move along the X, Y, and Z-axes, which means they can punch both the web and flanges of a beam with equal accuracy. Soenen lines produce long members on a just-in-time basis. They eliminate the high tooling, changing, and storage costs of punching beam patterns with a traditional big press.
- Thickness of material: 4 - 12 mm
- Length of material: 4,000 – 12,000 mm
- Width of material: 160 - 360 mm
- Hyper-flexibility: 3D punching - top + 2 flanges
- On average 18 different hole diameters in the web (max: 65 mm) and 8 in the flange (up to 21 mm)
- Guaranteed maximum hole position tolerance: max 0.4 mm, not cumulative
- Speed: less than 1 sec/hole (includes feeding, measuring, correcting and punching)
- High-tensile strength: up to 1200 N/m²
ALL MAJOR TRUCK AND BUS MANUFACTURERS VALUE THE QUALITY OF OUR MACHINES
With more than 50 completed projects, Soenen is the world’s leading producer of punching lines for the truck industry. Ashok Leyland, DAF, Dong Feng Motor, FAW, Gestamp, Hyundai Motor, Iveco, M.A.N, Metalsa, Sinotruk (CNHTC), Tata Daewoo, ThyssenKrupp Prisma, Volvo Trucks, … and many more companies all appreciate the exceptional flexibility our machines offer.